axis-c-user mailing list archives

From George Loring <George.Lor...@wal-mart.com>
Subject RE: Axis2C and SalesForce
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:44:42 GMT
Based on the warnings given from WSDL2C do you have a schemaLocation tag in the import section
of your WSDL, similar to the structure given here?

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/examples/6/09/ImportSchema/

-----Original Message-----
From: Elijah Snyder [mailto:elijah.snyder1@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 8:53 PM
To: c-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: Axis2C and SalesForce

Hi.

I'm trying to use Axis2c to create some bindings for a C++ program
that will work as a client to the SalesForce API.

After many days of trying, I can't make anything that ever compiles.
Neither the Enterprise or Partner WSDLs produce any useful output.

The version of Axis2c is 1.6.0.

Here is my call to WSDL2C:
WSDL2C -uri SalesForce.Partner.wsdl -Eofv -g -uw -u -d adb

That produces the following errors:
Retrieving document at 'SalesForce.Partner.wsdl'.
Jul 18, 2012 8:33:32 PM org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler compile
WARNING: No schemaLocation for import of urn:partner.soap.sforce.com;
compilation may fail
Jul 18, 2012 8:33:32 PM org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler compile
WARNING: No schemaLocation for import of
urn:sobject.partner.soap.sforce.com; compilation may fail
Jul 18, 2012 8:33:36 PM org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler compile
WARNING: No schemaLocation for import of
urn:sobject.partner.soap.sforce.com; compilation may fail

I attempt to compile with:
gcc -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/axis2-1.6.0/ -L/usr/lib -laxutil
-laxis2_axiom -laxis2_parser -laxis2_engine -lpthread
-laxis2_http_sender -laxis2_http_receiver *.c -o out

And then I receive pages of -

adb_AllOrNoneHeader.c: In function 'adb_AllOrNoneHeader_free_obj':
adb_AllOrNoneHeader.c:144:34: error: 'adb_AllOrNoneHeader_t' has no
member named 'qname'
adb_AllOrNoneHeader.c:146:54: error: 'adb_AllOrNoneHeader_t' has no
member named 'qname'
adb_AllOrNoneHeader.c:147:35: error: 'adb_AllOrNoneHeader_t' has no
member named 'qname'

For nearly every object in the entire output directory.

individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
destroy it immediately. *** Walmart Confidential ***