axis-c-user mailing list archives

From George Loring <George.Lor...@wal-mart.com>
Subject RE: I want to change default service URL in axis2_http_server
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 13:48:40 GMT
Hi Mandar,

What web server are you using?  Are you using Apache httpd?

Take a look at this webpage:

http://wso2.org/library/2663

If you're using Apache httpd, it advises not to do what you're asking, mainly because all
hits to your server would invoke the Axis2C module.  We have configured Axis2C to only have
one prefix as the article mentions and it works fine.  It's just a change to the httpd configuration
file where you load the Axis2C module.  So, you could do something like http://localhost:9090/services/service_name
as an example and remove the need for "axis2" in your endpoint.

From: Mandar Nandale [mailto:mandar.nandale@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 1:30 AM
To: c-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: I want to change default service URL in axis2_http_server

Hi,
I am using axis2c server with staff to implement RESTful services, so when i create some service
using staff_codegenerator and install it, we can see the service at:
 http://localhost:9090/axis2/services/service_name   so i want to remove axis2/services part
from this url so that i can access my services at:
 http://localhost:9090/service_name
What changes i have to do to achieve this? which files to edit?
THANK YOU

individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
destroy it immediately. *** Walmart Confidential ***