axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Tang <kevint...@umac.mo>
Subject Apache with AXIS2/C configuration problem
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 09:38:35 GMT
Question about configuring Apache Server.

I have a question about Apache + AXIS2/C web service configuration.

==============
= scenario : =
==============
I have two server (Serv-A & Serv-B), and one client PC, configuration as
bellow:

Serv-A:
- OS: ubuntu server 10.04 LTS version (64-bit).
- Apache 2 web server (come with ubuntu server installation).
- "Staff (wsf-staff-stable)" AXIS2/C web service library. (Download
under ubuntu from PPA).
- IP: 192.168.0.5
- submask: 255.255.255.0
- Gateway: 192.168.0.1
- DNS: 8.8.8.8
- Setup Staff with Apache refer to
http://code.google.com/p/staff/wiki/InstallationManualUbuntuPpa
- Staff library is setup and intergrate into Apache.

Serv-B:
- OS: Windows Server 2003 R2 Std (32-bit).
- Apache2 for window (install as windows service mode)
- AXIS2/C library & Sfaff library (download source code version of vs2005).
- IP: is 192.169.0.10
- submask: 255.255.255.0
- Gateway: 192.168.0.1
- DNS: 8.8.8.8
- Setup Staff with Apache refer to
http://code.google.com/p/staff/wiki/InstallationManualWindows
- Staff library is setup and intergrate into Apache.

Client-PC:
- OS: Windows 7 home prem.
- Browser: IE9 & Firefox 11.
- IP: 192.169.0.100
- Submask: 255.255.255.0
- Gateway: 192.168.0.1
- DNS: 8.8.8.8

============
= Testing : =
============
If, in Client-PC, browse to these two server, it can list which web
service is provided. i.e.:
browse http://192.168.0.5/axis2/services , it can list all web service
provide in Serv-A.
browse http://192.168.0.10/axis2/services , it can list all web service
provide in Serv-B.

===================
= My question is: =
How to configure Apache Server in Serv-A (ubuntu linux) to make it show
all web service provided in Serv-B?
i.e. browse http://192.168.0.5/axis2/services , it can list all web
service provide in Serv-B.

Thank you very much.
Kevin Tang

--
Natural Language Processing & Portuguese-Chinese Machine Translation
Laboratory (NLP^2 CT)