axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Shuaib Siddiqui <shua...@gmail.com>
Subject Reading multiple input from client for POST method
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 16:13:26 GMT
Hi,

I am very new to axis2/c and web services in general. My goal is to
implement a service that takes in different values for an ethernet
interface (e.g., ip address, name, etc) as input and make respective
changes in the kernel of the target machine. It will be a POST REST method
and I've gone through the echo example but in that input from client,
"Hello World" string is predefined. I want to take the input from the
client through web browser and then feed it to the
build_om_payload_for_myservice.
Does anyone has any pointer to such an example ? Or how can we go about
this problem ?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

S.S