axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sam Carleton <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject Is Axis2/C dead or will there be a release in 2012?
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 16:40:52 GMT
I asked back in December of 2010 if there was going to be another release,
but there was no reply.  Then on August 23, 2011, Henrik asked what the
status was of Axis2/C.  There was a bit of talk, but I have seen nothing
come of it.

I was wondering if, in this new year, anyone could say definitely if there
will be a release in 2012 or if we are simply on our own now?

I am asking this because I am trying to plan for the future and from all
appears, it is time to move on from Axis2/C since there is no advancements
in a number of years.

Sam