axis-c-user mailing list archives

From LECHAUX Emmanuel <e.lech...@astellia.com>
Subject [Axis2C] How can I get a CA certificate from a server with Axis2C?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:05:32 GMT
Hi all,

This is my first message to this mailing list...

I'm developing a SOAP client on MS Windows with axis2C 1.6.0 + SSL. My client communicates
with an SSL webserver on Linux OS.

For developing and testing purpose, the CA certificate verification is made by modification
of the axis2.xml file: I copy the certificate from the server to the client, I modify the
"SERVER_CERT" path  and it work fine.

I wonder if there is another solution to automaticaly download the server certificate?

The only solution I know is:

< openssl s_client -connect <servername>:<port> >

Is there an Axis2C API which is able to do the same thing ?

Best regards,

Emmanuel LECHAUX
Prestataire R&D

Astellia
Tel.: +33 (0)2 99 04 80 60
Visit our web site: www.astellia.com

Season's Greetings from Astellia

________________________________
Ce message et tout document joint sont confidentiels et ? l'intention exclusive des destinataires.
S'ils vous ont ?t? adress?s par erreur, merci d'en informer imm?diatement l'exp?diteur et
de les d?truire.
Toute copie, diffusion ou utilisation non autoris?e est interdite. Tout message ?lectronique
est susceptible d'alt?ration : Astellia d?cline toute responsabilit? si le message ou les
documents joints ont subi une quelconque modification.

This message and any attachment are confidential and intended solely to its addressees.
If you are not the intended recipient please cancel it and inform immediately the sender.
Any unauthorised copy or dissemination is prohibited. Electronic messages may be altered:
Astellia shall not be liable for those circumstances.