axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Graham Holden" <Graham.Hol...@versionone.co.uk>
Subject RE: Problems with Axis2C samples
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 11:59:43 GMT

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Pankaj Kharwal [mailto:Pankaj.Kharwal@kf.se]
> Sent: 16 November 2011 11:43
> To: c-user@axis.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Problems with Axis2C samples
>
> Hi All,
>
> Any insights on this???
>
> Best Regards,
> Pankaj Kharwal

I sent this from another (subscribed) email address at the time, but it
never made it to the list.  Don't know whether this will have better
luck.

Also, I couldn't make the 'calc' work.

Monday, November 07, 2011, 9:44:21 AM, you wrote:

<snip>

> c. Could it be the '\r\n' string causing the corruption? In that case,
could it be the soapUI causing the problem?

When I first started using Axis2C a bit over a year ago (also v1.6) I
found that it didn't seem to handle XML with line-breaks and indents
very well.  I.e.:

<soapFunction>
              <payload>
                       <value>123</value>
              </payload>
</soapFunction>

would not work, but

would be fine.

I threw a question out to the list at the time, but didn't see any
replies, so I'm still not sure whether it's a fault in Axis2C, or
a problem in how I'm using it.

Luckily (for me), I had control over what was generating the XML, and
so could ensure that the XML was all in one long line.

Version One End-User Seminars

REGISTER NOW!
http://www.versionone.co.uk/seminars

Version One Ltd. is the author of intelligent electronic document
delivery and imaging software. This software enables the electronic
storage, retrieval, management, enhancement and delivery of business
documents such as invoices, purchase orders and statements. Version One's
'paperless office' technology is seamlessly integrated into all major
finance and ERP systems. With a typical ROI of less than six months,
Version One's solutions are enabling thousands of organisations to
save dramatic amounts of time and money.

Version One is a Member of BASDA (Business Application Software
Developers Association) and ESA (European Software Association).

The opinions expressed within this email represent those of the
individual and not necessarily those of Version One Limited.
The contents of this email may be privileged and are confidential.
It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee(s),
nor copied in any way.

Version One Limited, Pentland House, Village Way, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 2GH, UK.
Registered office: Munro House, Portsmouth Road, Cobham, Surrey, KT11 1TF, UK
Registered in England Number: 2443078   VAT Registration Number: 927 5479 83

Version One is an Advanced Computer Software PLC company.