axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Stadelmann Josef" <josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch>
Subject AW: Axis2c and deflate_module
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 08:31:00 GMT
Hi José

I would really read about MTOM and SwA first,

if you have not already done so take: http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/docs/mtom-guide.html

My name is José too, and I live in Switzerland, while my brother Paul lives in Venezuela
/ Isla Margarita / Juan Griego.

A SOAP Message has an Envelop which has a Header-Part and a Body-Part.

The Header as well as the Body is a made of <xml-tags>with  values</xml-tags>
(you know that).

The question is: what do you like to compress.

a)     The full body-part as a whole

b)    <xml-tag-1>compressed-data-1-is-here</xml-tag-1>

c)     <xml-tag-2>reference to a compressed binary attachment is here</xml-tag-2>

Depending on what you need and want the approach might be different. If that does not help
a bit, lets discuses again

Josef