axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Manoj Dhirde <mdhi...@incognito.com>
Subject Using xmlbeans option to generate c code from wsdl
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 15:13:39 GMT
Hi Guys,

Need bit of help on this.

We are trying to generate c code from a wsdl which uses soap encoding, this
is failing with Axis2 as it doesnt support soap-encoding. Bit of googling
suggested to use xmlbeans instead of default adb as an option, which
succeeded in generating the c stub. But doesnt generate the c code for all
the components, instead generates java code. Couldnt get any info on this
over internet.

Can you please help me with following queries,
1. Is there any option which I can use with Axis2 to generate c code for
wsdl having soap-encoding.
2. If no, is there any future release which will have this functionality.
3. I am using xmlbeans instead with axis2 which is generating java code
rather than c code for components. And I use following command,
   WSDL2C.sh -uri somewsdl.wsdl -d xmlbeans -l c -u
   Am I running it with wrong options?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Manoj Dhirde.