axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Hengli Wang <wa...@F5.com>
Subject Axis2C service limit in one serviceGroup
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 19:16:09 GMT
Hi,

I saw some strange behavior when there are more than 15 services in the serviceGroup, and
I could not find any similar existing issues. I have a single service group, and a number
of services within the service group. Everything works fine when there is <= 15 services,
but as soon as there are 16 services, I start to get dynamic_cast error from my code. I have
even tried to simple add fake services in the serviceGroup (with no actual .so files), and
got the same issue. And it happens when I ran Axis2C through Apache2 and through axis2c_http_server.

Does anyone aware of any limits on the number of services that Axis2C supports or the number
of services within one serviceGroup?

Thanks,

Hengli