axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Rune Sindahl" ...@lpt.dk>
Subject REST PUT with optional parameters in URL
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 14:10:45 GMT
Hi Axis2C user group.

I have been struggling some time figuring out how to fetch the optional
parameters from the URL in a REST PUT request. Originally I had a query
string(key/value-list) in my http payload, but we decided to change this so
we instead receive an XML-payload in the body of the http-request. With the
query string I had no troubles fetching the key/value pairs from both the
URL and the body of the http-request, as this was automatically inserted
into the beginning of the axiom_node_t* that I retrieved all my values from.

The service.xml looks like this:

----SNIP----

<operation name="SetBusStopVisits"
mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out">

    <parameter
name="wsamapping">http://www.busservices.com/StopVisitsService/SetBusStopVis
its</parameter>

    <parameter name="RESTMethod">PUT</parameter>

    <parameter
name="RESTLocation">SetBusStopVisits/{BusNo}/{OriginTime}</parameter>

    <!--BusNo and OriginTime are the optional parameters-->

</operation>

With the XML-payload it seems different, I simply cannot find the parameters
{BusNo} and {OriginTime} inside the axiom_node_t*.

Does anyone have any clue about how to fetch these values in a different way
than from the axiom_node_t* ?

Best Regards,

Rune Sindahl