axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Kopparapu, Sangeeta (GE Healthcare, consultant)" <Sangeeta.Koppar...@ge.com>
Subject RE: Information on Running Axis2/C web service as stand-alone server
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 15:16:15 GMT
Thank you Harmeet for the link. But our approach is contract first
approach. So, we have to use wsdl2h to create skeletons and/or stubs.

Thanks & Regards,
Sangeeta G Kopparapu.

From: Harmeet Singh [mailto:harmeet.docuport@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 9:28 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: Information on Running Axis2/C web service as stand-alone
server

You mean use of gSoap in commercial product?

Following is Robert van Engelen's own answer concerning gSoap License -

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/330174/what-license-do-i-need-to-use-
gsoap-in-a-commercial-product

Based on Sangeeta's initial question, I don't think license is issue.
She can create both the server and the client code with soapcpp2. There
is no need to use wsdl2h which requires commercial license.

Harmeet

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 8:54 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa@wso2.com>