axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Kopparapu, Sangeeta (GE Healthcare, consultant)" <Sangeeta.Koppar...@ge.com>
Subject RE: Information on Running Axis2/C web service as stand-alone server
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 16:24:47 GMT
Thank you Samisa for replying me soon.

I guess, the alterntive doesn't suit our use case. Our use case is
"start the web service from application itself as in-process/standalone
mode". This simple axis server makes the webservice to run in its(sample
server's) process. Right?

When you say self contained, my next question is, is it possible to
include sample server in my application (I may sound funny here, please
ignore )? Is there any API to start and/or stop sample server in a
thread and can I have hold on server's context (through which I can
access list of services..etc)?

Thanks & Regards,
Sangeeta G Kopparapu.

From: Samisa Abeysinghe [mailto:samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 11:13 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: Information on Running Axis2/C web service as stand-alone
server

This option is not yet available with Axis2/C. But the closest
alternative is to run this with simple axis server.

Of course, that is not a single executable, but can be treated as self
contained.

Samisa Abeysinghe

http://samisa-abeysinghe.blogspot.com/

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 9:31 PM, Kopparapu, Sangeeta (GE Healthcare,