axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Kopparapu, Sangeeta (GE Healthcare, consultant)" <Sangeeta.Koppar...@ge.com>
Subject Information on Running Axis2/C web service as stand-alone server
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 16:01:31 GMT
Hi,

Please apologize me if this is not right approach to post a question on
Axis2/C. And point me to the correct place where I can post my question
so that I use that from next time.

I would like to know if there is a way to run the axis2c web service as
stand-alone server. I am basically looking for something equivalent to
run method provided by gSOAP soap class ( soap::run(int) method)  so
that I can start my axis2c web service as local service (or stand alone
server). I have searched on the internet
(http://osdir.com/ml/axis-c-user-ws.apache.org/2010-01/msg00009.html)
and found that this feature is not available with axis2c web service.
But that was old post and there are axis2c releases after that date. So,
I just wonder if this has been addressed in the new releases.

I need to do this on OpenSuse linux 64-bit box.  I am ready to modify
axis2c source code also (with your help on how to do this) if this is
possible to achieve. Thank you in advance for any kind of help.

Thanks & Regards,
Sangeeta G Kopparapu.