axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Separate Axis2C services at different ports
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 22:37:53 GMT
I think, if security in terms of access control is the problem at hand,
then, use of Rampart is the best solution.

If it is security in terms of accidental incorrect usage, I see that
different ports would be used as a solution. However, there is no out of the
box support for this in mod_axis2c

Samisa Abeysinghe

http://samisa-abeysinghe.blogspot.com/