axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Harmeet Singh <harmeet.docup...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Information on Running Axis2/C web service as stand-alone server
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 14:27:37 GMT
You mean use of gSoap in commercial product?

Following is Robert van Engelen's own answer concerning gSoap License -

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/330174/what-license-do-i-need-to-use-gsoap-in-a-commercial-product

Based on Sangeeta's initial question, I don't think license is issue. She
can create both the server and the client code with soapcpp2. There is no
need to use wsdl2h which requires commercial license.

Harmeet