axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request to group admin
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 15:27:50 GMT
This is not something under the responsibility of the mailing list
owner. It is a policy defined by the people who publish the mailing
list archives on the Web. At the Apache Software Foundation, the
address is published as <harmeet.docup...@gmail.com>. See e.g. the
following post:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/axis-c-user/201106.mbox/%3CBANLkTikHv+VY47W-myzHwTxj_2gNJU_2_g@mail.gmail.com%3E

We have no control over how external sites publish these archives, and
you would have to request that to the owners of these sites.

Andreas