axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Ciprian Pavel <ciprian.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Segmentation fault in client stub generated code on Axis2c 1.6.0
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 00:51:53 GMT
Hi all,

I have compiled Axis2C 1.6.0 on Solaris 10 and have used WSDL2C in order to
generate a WS client stub using ADB.
The issue is that when I am using the stub to call the web service with
incorrect values I am receiving a fault and the program runs fine.
Whenever I send correct data (correct hash as required by my web service)
the program ends with segmentation fault.

i was able to track it down to the call:
axis2_options_set_soap_version(options, env, AXIOM_SOAP11);
ret_node =  axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname( svc_client, env,
op_qname, payload);//THIS ONE IS GENERATING SEGFAULT
if (!is_soap_act_set)

Any pointers in order to solve the issue will be appreciated.

Regards,
Ciprian