axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Damitha Kumarage <dami...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Implement axis soap fault in server/ client side from C
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 19:09:29 GMT
Sam,
if you are so worried about the project why not pioneer it instead of
making it worse by turning away people from it. Do you have any hidden
agenda behind this?

It is true that most of the initial developers are not active on the
project as before. But that does not mean that they have give up the
project. At any time when they find free time they will do work on the
project.
I too badly need to give some time for the project, but still some other
work prevent me doing so.

Yes we will badly need a new release with the improvements done to the
code. Also there are so many good patches there still not applied to the
code base.

Cheers,
Damitha

Damitha Kumarage