axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Rune Sindahl" ...@lpt.dk>
Subject Separate Axis2C services at different ports
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 11:17:15 GMT
Hi.

I have developed a service that has two publicly available methods. One for
inserting data to a system, and another for fetching information from the
system. For security reasons I would like to separate these two services at
different ports, where it should be possible to only access one of the
methods at each of those ports. My web service server is using Apache as
http-server.

I am of course able to make the web services available at two different port
by setting Listen parameter to two different ports in Apache configuration
file, but how do I diverse the access for each of those ports ? It is not
possible to set "Axis2RepoPath" inside a <VirtualHost> neither do I believe
there exist an option to set path for the Service-directory only. Have any
of you had such an issue and found a solution ?

Best regards

Rune Sindahl