axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Saju Nair" <s...@tanmic.co.in>
Subject RE: AXIS2C (on Windows) -- Feature requirements
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 11:30:58 GMT
Hi Axis2/C users,

I need to use a means of communication between 2 s/w pieces in my project, and

came across Axis2/C (over Apache) as a likely framework.

The project needs

Node1 (Client)  ß---à Node2 (Server)

1. Client side to submit a command to the Server/Service

2. Server side completes a set of actions for the command and sends a response

3. Server side may also have some periodic house-keeping data to be sent back

   to Node1(Client).

(1) and (2) above appear to be doable, using the Axis2/C

axis2_svc_client_send_receive_non_blocking() -> Is this TRUE ?

For certain commands, it may so happen that my Server side data may not come

in one chunk, but instead may come in multiple pieces ? Is there a way to

handle this in the callback/response ?

For (3) – is there a ready made support available for the Node-2 (server side)

to initiate some data transfer to the client, for the client to get this data

and perform some user processing.

If so, could you kindly share pointers, examples on the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

- Saju.