axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Calculator sample not working on Linux
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 23:10:23 GMT
Krynux,

In the /usr/local/axiscpp_deploy directory, do you have a subdirectory etc
that contains axiscpp.conf file?  And if so, what is in this file?  This
file should contain paths to the various libraries.

Nadir Amra
Integrated Web Services for IBM i Operating System
Internet: amra@us.ibm.com

krynux <cdemuru@gmail.com> wrote on 04/04/2011 11:53:23 AM:

> From: krynux <cdemuru@gmail.com>
> To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
> Date: 04/04/2011 11:53 AM
> Subject: Re: Calculator sample not working on Linux
>

> Hi Nadir,
>
> The AXISCPP_DEPLOY and the other environment variables are in the bashrc
> file, like this:
> --------------
> AXISCPP_HOME="/usr/local/axiscpp"
> AXISCPP_DEPLOY="/usr/local/axiscpp_deploy"
> APACHE2_HOME="/etc/apache2"
> XERCESC_HOME="/usr/local/xerces-c"
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$XERCESC_HOME/lib:$AXISCPP_DEPLOY/bin:
> $AXISCPP_DEPLOY/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"
> export AXISCPP_HOME AXISCPP_DEPLOY XERCESC_HOME APACHE2_HOME
LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> --------------
>
> Thanks
>
> Krynux
>
> Nadir Amra wrote:
> >
> > Are you pointing to a configuration file via environment variable
> > AXISCPP_DEPLOY?  What is it set to and what are the contents of the
config
> > file?
> >
> > Nadir Amra
> > Integrated Web Services for IBM i Operating System
> > Internet: amra@us.ibm.com
> >
> > krynux <cdemuru@gmail.com> wrote on 04/04/2011 01:40:57 AM:
> >
> >> From: krynux <cdemuru@gmail.com>
> >> To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
> >> Date: 04/04/2011 01:41 AM
> >> Subject: Re: Calculator sample not working on Linux
> >>

> >> I have rebuilt Axis C++ with libstdc++.so.6, also Xerces 2.2 which
made
> >> reference to .5 version, unfortunately the problem "Library loading
> > failed"
> >> isn't resolved.
> >>
> >> Also Axis C++ don't write the log file.
> >>
> >> Can you give me a help?
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >>
> >> K.

/usr/lib/gcc/i486-linux-gnu/4.4.1/../../../../lib/libaxis_client.so,
> > may

description="Simple