axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Dostie" <dos...@telus.net>
Subject RE: Axis2/C MTOM Caching Callback
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 23:54:12 GMT
Thanks Dinesh,

Yes I have scoured those both for hints but nothing to be seen in there
aside from a statement that the AxisC will "automatically" process it
correctly which seems to be untrue. I am wondering if there is a setting for
the WSDL that perhaps is needed to make it write the stubs differently but I
have not found any proof of such a switch.

Mark
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Dinesh Weerapurage [mailto:xydinesh@gmail.com]
  Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 3:43 PM
  To: Apache AXIS C User List
  Cc: Stephen Wong
  Subject: Re: Axis2/C MTOM Caching Callback

  You may find some answers here

  http://wso2.org/library/articles/sending-receiving-attachments-axis2-c

  http://axis.apache.org/axis2/c/core/docs/axis2c_manual.html#mtom

  thanks,
  Dinesh

  On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Stephen Wong <stephen.wong@safe.com>
wrote:

    Hello,

    I'm using Axis2/C 1.6.0, and have some issues using the caching
    callback for MTOM attachments.

    1. How do I pass user_param to the caching callback?

    I was able to do this with the sending callback by setting the
    user_param on the data handler, but I haven't found a way to do this
    for the caching callback.

    2. Is it possible for all attachments to be cached by the callback? In
    essence, I want MTOMBufferSize to be 0 for attachments.

    Thanks,

    Stephen