axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Dostie" <dos...@telus.net>
Subject RE: Axis2/C MTOM Caching Callback
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 15:54:21 GMT
Hi Dinesh,

This morning I decided to generate the WSDL2JAVA using the exact same WSDL
and compare them to the C version.

What I found is in the DocumentRequest object (which contains a MTOM
document) Java has the following code:

if (reader.getEventType() ==
javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamConstants.START_ELEMENT &&
reader.getName().equals(new
javax.xml.namespace.QName(org.apache.axiom.om.impl.MTOMConstants.XOP_NAMESPA
CE_URI, org.apache.axiom.om.impl.MTOMConstants.XOP_INCLUDE)))

It checks for the XOP_INCLUDE but in the C version of the same code:

                           if (
                                (current_node   && current_element &&
(axutil_qname_equals(element_qname, env, qname))))
                           {
                              if( current_node   && current_element &&
(axutil_qname_equals(element_qname, env, qname)))
                              {
                                is_early_node_valid = AXIS2_TRUE;
                              }

                                      text_value =
axiom_element_get_text(current_element, env, current_node);

It assumes the MTOM is in line (not optimized) and does not have any code to
check for the XOP_INCLUDE tag. From what I understand this should be
supported in Axis2/C.

Thanks,
Mark