axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Stadelmann Josef" <josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch>
Subject AW: Set-Cookie in server skeleton
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 08:55:11 GMT
As a matter of facts, do it with a TCPMON in between to understand what
is exchanged between parties

Sorry, the rest of your question I can't answer, but maybe seeing what
goes on helps you.

Josef

Von: Richard Offer [mailto:roffer@hotlinkv.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 18. April 2011 21:03
An: Apache AXIS C User List
Betreff: Set-Cookie in server skeleton

Hi,

Its taken me a while to figure out how to do this, but its now crashing
- so that's a sign I'm getting somewhere (hopefully) :-)

In the service skeleton I have

            axis2_out_transport_info * tInfo =
axis2_msg_ctx_get_out_transport_info( ctx, env );

            if ( tInfo ) {

                axis2_char_t *uuid = axutil_uuid_gen(env);

                axis2_char_t * cookie = axutil_strcat(env,

                        "session=\"",

                        uuid,

                        "\"; Path=/;",

                        NULL);

                if ( cookie ) {

                    AXIS2_OUT_TRANSPORT_INFO_SET_COOKIE_HEADER( tInfo,
env,  cookie );

                }

            }

Its crashing at the MACRO - tInfo is a valid pointer, but its points to
NULL.

What;s the correct way to cause the Set-Cookie header to be sent with
content that I define ?

Thanks

richard.