axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Tejas Sumant <tejas.sum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preserve SOAP header received in SOAP request
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 06:39:44 GMT
I saw an API axis2_msg_ctx_set_response_soap_envelope() which I expect to
set response envelope.
I created new envelope and the created header with new envelope as parent.
Then created header block in header with some name.
And I set this envelope as response envelope using the above mentioned API
in _invoke callback. However the newly created header block doesnt show up
in the response.

Is this method incorrect?

Having described this procedure, I would explore how to implement the
module.

Thanks,
Tejas

--