axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Mauro Brasil <mauro.bra...@piscar.com.br>
Subject Re: Problems with rampartc token reference...
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 12:25:27 GMT
Hello there!

After some tests I identified that keyIdentifier is not working because my
certificates don't have this information.
I've created just self signed certificates for my solution and I couldn't
found a way to add keyIdentifier information to it what seems to be a normal
information on CA provided certificates.

This lets me with just one choice considering the 3 first pointed options:
"directReference", "keyIdentifier" and "x509IssuerSerial".
Does anyone used "directReference" on any scenario and can share a
"policy.xml" configuration file ?

Thanks and best regards,
Mauro.