axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Rico M <rickom...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis2C Deployment
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:33:08 GMT
Hi,

I have a few questions regarding Axis2C deployment. Currently I have
compiled and built a source rpm for a Fedora 10 server. I need to install
this on another machine. Which already has httpd daemon installed.
Do i need to install apache2/apr on it or will the required libraries link
automatically ?

I have a strange problem with APR. I am not using any apr libraries. So in
the build script i have set is as :
sh configure --prefix=${AXIS2C_HOME} --enable-tests=no
--with-apache2=/usr/local/apache2/include/ --with-openssl=yes
--enable-trace=yes

Yet the build fails with :

/usr/include/httpd/ap_config.h:20:17: error: apr.h: No such file or
directory

This seems to originiate from /httpd/include. Is there anything one can do
to avoid this ?

Thanks