axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Emanuele Benedetti" <be...@mclink.it>
Subject Re: Guththila vs libxml2
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 08:42:40 GMT
In data 09 febbraio 2011 alle ore 20:00:19, Nandika Jayawardana
<jayawark@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Guththila parser is based on pull model and should be slightly faster
> than
> libxml as explained by the article.  In the last few years, Guththila
> became
> the default parser and hence undergone good amount of testing. Hence, you
> can use either parser for your usage.

Some times ago I had to recompile axis2 with libxml2 support rather than
Guththila as the latter silently discard messages bigger than 128K. I
don't know if the sistuation is changed with the last versions (I'm
speaking of a couple of years ago when was just out the axis2c version
1.6).

SO if you plan to receive messages bigger than that, make some tests.

--
Saluti
Emanuele