axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Emanuele Benedetti" <be...@mclink.it>
Subject Send a message multiple times
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2011 08:39:55 GMT
Hi

I'm usign axis2c library to send soap messages to a web service from a
client application.

It works bu sometimes the application cannot send the message with the
error:

[error] http_client.c(238) Error creating a socket. Most probably error
returned by OS
(more error lines occour)

after a time out of 5/6 seconds.

I think this is a problem of the server as this starts to occours only
after a system upgrade.

Anyway, as it seems to be a transient problem (the next message is sent)
to fix it I think to try to send the message 2 or 3 times.

So I put the call to
retNode = axis2_svc_client_send_receive( svc_client, m_env, operationNode
);
in a loop.

Unfortunately this doesn't works as it seems that
axis2_svc_client_send_receive frees the operationNode tree after use.

How can fix the problem? I have to recreate the tree avery time? Or there
is a way to avoid the deallocation of the nodes tree?

Another solution could be to clone the nodes tree before send it but I
don't find a function to clone it.

Thank you for help.

--
Saluti