axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Stadelmann Josef" <josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch>
Subject AW: Windows Axis2/C linking to msvcrt.dll
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2011 09:29:25 GMT
I had the same issue but after a while I got it work.

Josef

Von: scarleton@gmail.com [mailto:scarleton@gmail.com] Im Auftrag von Sam Carleton
Gesendet: Sonntag, 20. Februar 2011 19:49
An: Apache AXIS C User List
Betreff: Windows Axis2/C linking to msvcrt.dll

I have been compiling my own Axis2/C for a while now on Windows.  One minor issue that has
bothered by for a while is that Apache was using it, which uses the originall msvcrt.dll runtime,
but my custom compiled Axis2/C required the runtime specific to the compiler I am using, VS2008.

I ran into this article that talks about how to actually compile against the original msvcrt.dll:

http://nn1234.wordpress.com/2008/04/11/vc-90-msvcrtdll-windows-95/

I started the conversion like 6 months ago and got part of it working, but succeeded yesterday
with the rest of the conversion.  If others are interested in knowing what I did to get it
to work, let me know.

Sam