axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sam Carleton <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject Re: Windows Axis2/C linking to msvcrt.dll
Date Sun, 20 Feb 2011 19:36:03 GMT
As far as my code goes, I have not purged MSVC2008 from all of it yet.  I am
doing it slowly in steps...

Since Apache is still compiled with an older compiler as not to depend on
the newer run times, my first goal was to purge the other open source Apache
is using of the runtime.  I have succeeded in purging both SQLite and now
Axis2/C.  When time allows I will continue to move up the chain:)

There where code changes.  There was one or two minor things I did back 6
months ago, but I cannot remember what they were.  I dropped the topic
because those fixes were really simple and obvious and the set was a bit
more complex.

The more complex issue was the usage of the function stat.  I ended up
simply finding all the occurrences of both the function calls and
declaration of the struct and putting an underscore in front of it.

Here is a link to the makefile I modified, it is zipped:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/T2pFclVBNDQxUUJjR0E9PQ

Sam