axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Richard Offer <rof...@hotlinkv.com>
Subject Modifying message content in handler ?
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 20:47:21 GMT
Hi,

I'm developing a replacement axis2/c based web service that needs to
inter-operate with an existing client.

The client is expecting a specific response that I can't seem to get with
Axis (my guess is that the client is using its own hand-coded XML parser
rather than a toolkit, so it needs byte-for-byte compatible message with the
existing service).

I had tried to use a Apache Filter module, but that didn't seem to work.

If I take the axis2 handler approach, is there a pointer to how to approach
modifying the body content within a handler function ?

Thanks,

richard.