axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Richard Offer <rof...@hotlinkv.com>
Subject Re: Modifying message content in handler ?
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 16:38:58 GMT
Hi Rico,

I'm using guththila rather than libxml2.

The responses are constructed using the autogenerated classes from  WSDL2CPP
(part of the WSF/C++ packaging) rather than being hand-generated.

Since this is just one client I was hoping for a solution that I could make
client specific. When I previously went down the route of creating custom
XML responses that the one client would accept, the rest of Axis wouldn't
accept the responses - so no simple way of writing test suites.

richard.