axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Gordon Brown <gordonw.br...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: HTTPS/SSL with proxy server doesn't work
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 18:52:17 GMT
My browser in the same machine that I ran web service client works fine. I used
the same proxy server setting in my web service client and the browser.

Thanks!
Frank

________________________________
From: Stadelmann Josef <josef.stadelmann@axa-winterthur.ch>
To: Apache AXIS C User List <c-user@axis.apache.org>
Sent: Mon, February 28, 2011 3:20:09 AM
Subject: AW: HTTPS/SSL with proxy server doesn't work

Did you ever use Wireshark to monitor the protocol between your client and the
firewall or between your server and the firewall? Is any other traffic  HTTPS
i.e. from a browser to a remote server via HTTPS and PROXY working? (this to
assure that the firewall can handle/forward HTTPS protocol requests properly).
Is it really the case that each segment in your network topology is capable to
support HTTPS?

Josef