axis-c-user mailing list archives

From ramesh Gopal <fatuzorin2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: Is there a limit to SOAP message in Axis2c ? Namespace is getting over-written
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 05:55:52 GMT

Hello,

I used the tcpmon to see if there was something going wrong.

Looks like for POST
if the Content-Length < 49324, things work fine.

I tried a sample case when the xml response is more than this limit, I run into a malformed
xml.

can anybody explain this behaviour ?

Rgds,
Ramesh.

--- On Mon, 31/1/11, ramesh Gopal <fatuzorin2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: ramesh Gopal <fatuzorin2001@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: AW: Is there a limit to SOAP message in Axis2c ? Namespace is getting over-written
To: "Apache AXIS C User List" <c-user@axis.apache.org>
Date: Monday, 31 January, 2011, 2:25 PM

Hi,

I came across a link which said guththila failed to handle when input is more than 16984 bytes
or so.
Is it possible that a similar problem may occur when the output is more than a certain limit.

When I try and print the response value from the function axis2_svc_skel_invoke method, I
see that the node is proper. Is there any other layer where the possibility of data being
over-written could happen.
What could be the reason that the response is invalid ?

Ramesh.