axis-c-user mailing list archives

From ramesh Gopal <fatuzorin2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Axis2C build on HP 11.11 (32 bit)
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 10:44:36 GMT

Hello,

I am trying to do an AXIS2C build on HP 11.11 (32 bit).

I have modified some CFLAGS and LDFLAGS, and accordingly changed a few source files to include
platform specific header files. The compilation goes fine and also the axis distribution is
done.

But when I see ldd libaxis2_engine.so, I see something like :

/work/AXIS_HP/axis2c-src-1.5.0/axiom/src/core/engine/.libs/libaxis2_engine.so =>  /work/AXIS_HP/axis2c-src-1.5.0/axiom/src/core/engine/.libs/libaxis2_engine.so

So, if you see here the portion before "=>" has a hard-coded path.

So, when I take the axis tar file and try to extract on a different machine, because this
path "/work/AXIS_HP" won't exist on other machines, the extraction fails.

On other platforms, HPIA/ AIX/ Linux etc, the file is displayed as :

libaxis2_engine.so =>  /work/AXIS/axis2c-src-1.5.0/axiom/src/core/engine/.libs/libaxis2_engine.so

Can somebody tell me which is the flag which that do the trick for me ?

Rgds,
Ramesh.