axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Gentsch ...@e-tge.de>
Subject Re: Windows Axis2/C linking to msvcrt.dll
Date Sun, 20 Feb 2011 19:15:26 GMT

Hi Sam,

yes, that sounds quite interesting!! I'm using MSVC2008 (I think :-) and
bundle in my installer a vcredist.exe - I guess this is how MS wants us
to do it.
If I get you right, I could skip this with your changes?

What was it you changed exactly - any C code or just the build process?

And, do you use C++ as well or just C? The article you referred to talks
about this as well, but it is not quite clear to me. For me particularly
STL is of interest, however I would like to avoid trading one dependency
with another one ...

Rgds,
  tge