axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Gentsch ...@e-tge.de>
Subject Re: AW: Guththila vs libxml2
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 10:47:42 GMT
On Thu, 2011-02-10 at 10:11 +0100, Stadelmann Josef wrote:
> And test and test and be aware that not every client can accept

:-) So far I was quite happy with it

> per default message-response as large as 65536 bytes
> (16 bit pointers eventually).

I'll have to re-read your earlier post again (and search through the
list), but generally now with libxml2 I don't have any general troubles
with large data (if consider 900k as "large").

Right now I use this on Linux and Windows (both 32bit normally, few
tests with 64bit).

@Emanuele: Did libxml2 help in your case? Possibly it was a similar
thing ... I still use 1.6.

Rgds,