axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Marin Bek <marin....@gmail.com>
Subject Axis2 - multiple calls memory violation
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 15:27:05 GMT
Hello,

our app uses axis2 to communicate with our java service via SOAP. Everything
works, but there are issues when a new call is made.

Way it works:
1. app signs in to server using https, env is opened with
axutil_env_create_all and stub with axis2_stub_create_MyApp
Return data is successfully received and signout is conducted. stub and env
are freed with axis2_stub_free and axutil_env_free. Pointers are not reset
to 0, so I don't know if this actually works?

2. The same functions are called with the same data (sign in), env and stub
are created once more, and sign is being conducted, but I get a "memory
access violation" on :
            ret_node =  axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname(
svc_client, env, op_qname, payload);

Methods are auto-generated, so I guess they should be ok.

Any ideas why this should happen? We don't have env and stub open all the
time because it may be that there is no activity for several hours.

Thank you...