axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Stadelmann Josef" <josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch>
Subject AW: WinCE C/C++(unmanaged) client of Axis2/C WS
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 16:48:23 GMT
Axis2/C has done great to use an ANSI C Compiler and develop Axis2/C as
ANSI/C Code where ever possible.

The Platform specific things for Windows are very narrow. Look at this
sources first.

I had no troubles to port Axis2/C (at V1.4) to my OpenVMS System using
the HP C Compiler which is ANSI C compliant.

I would suggest to look at the Windows platform specific things of
Axis2/C

and if you have an ANSI/C Compiler on Windows CE and know a bit about C

then you should be well able to compile and later link the Axis2/C code.

But start with the platform specific things first. Study and Compile and
Link them and you will find fast if there are .H, .DLL or .LIB files
missing.

But any-one with real Windows CE experience shall override what I am
saying here.

Josef