axis-c-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mystery Admin <mysteryad...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Help needed with Axis2/C 1.6.0
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 23:56:34 GMT
Thanks again for this suggestion!  I was able to get TCPmon up and
running and I think I see what the problem might be.

This appears to be the request being sent from my app to the web service:

--------------------- START ----------------------

POST / HTTP/1.1
User-Agent: Axis2C/1.6.0
SOAPAction: "http://tempuri.org/mywebservice/mywebservice/myapi"
Content-Length: 124
Content-Type: text/xml;charset=UTF-8
Host: mycomputer.com:8080

<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

------------------- END ---------------------------

It appears the SOAPAction is incorrect since it lists my web service
name twice.  For some reason, it's coming out as:

http://tempuri.org/mywebservice/mywebservice/myapi

instead of

http://tempuri.org/mywebservice/myapi

Any idea why this might be happening?  I used WSDL2C to process the WSDL
file I was given by the web service developer and I set the endpoint_uri
to "http://mycomputer.com:8080" in my code before calling
axis2_stub_create_mywebservice().  Of course, that endpoint_uri address
is to TCPmon.  :)

Thanks!

Peace...

Tom

On 11/15/2010 09:59 AM, Amir Mousavizadegan wrote:
> Try to set a proxy between your  client session and server by using
> TCPMON as a  proxy, thus you will be able to see  exchanging payload.
>
> Amir
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mystery Admin"
> <mysteryadmin@comcast.net>
> To: <c-user@axis.apache.org>
> Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 12:45 PM
> Subject: Help needed with Axis2/C 1.6.0
>
>
>> Hi!  So, I'm using Axis2/C 1.6.0 on a Solaris 10 (SPARC) system to
>> connect to a third party web service also running on the Solaris system.
>>
>> I am using this tutorial:
>>
>> http://wso2.org/library/3534#step5
>>
>> to use the WSDL2C tool to process the WSDL file supplied by the third
>> part web service developer and generate the C code I'll need for my
>> application.
>>
>> Right now, I have everything built and integrated into my application.
>> When I try to get connected to the web service, it appears to crash on
>> the server side and I need to find out why.  Of course, I'm not posting
>> to this list to get help with troubleshooting the server-side of this
>> but I'm looking for client-side debugging tips to make sure the info I'm
>> sending out is correct.  I do have a log file generated and it indicates
>> some kind of unknown error occurred.
>>
>> Is there a way to see the actual request being sent by the Axis2/C
>> client-code?  Must I use a network packet sniffer or can the request
>> being sent be logged somehow?  I want to make sure the endpoint URI is
>> correct and so on.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Peace...
>>
>> Tom
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: c-user-unsubscribe@axis.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: c-user-help@axis.apache.org
>>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: c-user-unsubscribe@axis.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: c-user-help@axis.apache.org
>
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: c-user-unsubscribe@axis.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: c-user-help@axis.apache.org


Mime
View raw message