axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Mystery Admin <mysteryad...@comcast.net>
Subject Help needed with Axis2/C 1.6.0
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 17:45:18 GMT
Hi!  So, I'm using Axis2/C 1.6.0 on a Solaris 10 (SPARC) system to
connect to a third party web service also running on the Solaris system.

I am using this tutorial:

http://wso2.org/library/3534#step5

to use the WSDL2C tool to process the WSDL file supplied by the third
part web service developer and generate the C code I'll need for my
application.

Right now, I have everything built and integrated into my application.
When I try to get connected to the web service, it appears to crash on
the server side and I need to find out why.  Of course, I'm not posting
to this list to get help with troubleshooting the server-side of this
but I'm looking for client-side debugging tips to make sure the info I'm
sending out is correct.  I do have a log file generated and it indicates
some kind of unknown error occurred.

Is there a way to see the actual request being sent by the Axis2/C
client-code?  Must I use a network packet sniffer or can the request
being sent be logged somehow?  I want to make sure the endpoint URI is
correct and so on.

Thanks!

Peace...

Tom