axis-c-user mailing list archives

From ramesh Gopal <fatuzorin2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Sending a NULL value in xml response to notify the usage of xsi:nil attribute
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:41:22 GMT

Thnx.

I used these functions to get it working.

Ramesh.

--- On Tue, 28/9/10, Rico M <rickomuer@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Rico M <rickomuer@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Sending a NULL value in xml response to notify the usage of xsi:nil attribute
To: "Apache AXIS C User List" <c-user@axis.apache.org>
Date: Tuesday, 28 September, 2010, 9:29 PM

You should be  able to find your way around with these two functions.

    AXIS2_EXTERN axiom_attribute_t *AXIS2_CALL
    axiom_attribute_create(
        const axutil_env_t * env,
        const axis2_char_t * localname,

        const axis2_char_t * value,
        axiom_namespace_t * ns);

axiom_attribute.h

and

    AXIS2_EXTERN axis2_status_t AXIS2_CALL
    axiom_element_add_attribute(
        axiom_element_t * om_element,

        const axutil_env_t * env,
        axiom_attribute_t * attribute,
        axiom_node_t * node);

axiom_element.h

Cheers!

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 3:11 PM, ramesh Gopal <fatuzorin2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello,

I am in urgent need of some help.
I have created my wsdl file which uses the xsi:nil attribute.

Now I am stuck where-in I do not know about any Axis2C apis which will use this attribute
in its response.

When we create a simple text, we use axis_create_element and set_text methods.
But I dont see any methods which will enable me to send the xsi:attribute while creating the
element.

I want to generate a code which will acehive something like :

<par xsi:nil="true"/>

I need something on this really bad.

Rgds,
Ramesh