axis-c-user mailing list archives

From jim <...@landoloons.com>
Subject cookie header
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 00:29:24 GMT
  Can anyone give me a working example of how, when using the
auto-generated ADB stubs, to set a cookie header in the HTTP request?
I find various examples but none seem to work.

I get a cookie set on my initial service call, then need to include it
on subsequent requests.  I've tried the set-manage-session route but
that seems not to do anything, the received cookie is neither set
locally, nor used on subsequent calls.  I have doubts that session
support is actually in Axis2C.   Alternatively I've tried creating a
cookie header and setting it in the stub/service client options; this
also seems to do nothing.    If the support is actually there, maybe I
just need the right syntax for creating a header, setting a property etc.

Thanks all,

Jim Hughes