axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Martin Benedix <mbene...@plusserver.de>
Subject Re: Overriding charset
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 13:54:02 GMT
Hi Martin, Hi List.

I would like bump this mail up again, because I have nearly
the same problem. Special characters like the german Ä,Ü,Ö
are somehow affecting the tcp communication between service
and client. Which leads to the general question:
How can the char set encoding of a soap transmission
be altered?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Martin Benedix