axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Doug Price <Doug.Pr...@presagis.com>
Subject soap message limits
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:40:40 GMT
I'm using Axis2c to send base 64 binary encoded data via SOAP and this works fine as long as
my data is small enough.  For example, it works on a 6KB file, but when I try to use this
for a 183KB file it fails.  Is there an internal limit in Axis2c for SOAP messages or base
64 binary data?  If so, are there any values I can change in the source to increase these
limits?

--
Doug Price
Research Director | Presagis

T. +1 972 943.2400 X2433 F. +1 469 467.4564 C. +1 469 867.8399

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and/or proprietary information. Do not read, copy, or disseminate this message
unless you are the addressee. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and delete the original and any copies from your system.