axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Rico M <rickom...@gmail.com>
Subject Retriving value from Soap Header
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 15:36:44 GMT
Hi nandika,

As i mentioned below :
 How is the envelope of a response payload found?

I did not see any relevant functions in axiom_node.h , which is the
structure received after calling axis2_svc_client_send_receive

Is there a document which explains internal arch of Axis2C ? I am
still trying to come to grips with it. What are nodes/elements..?

You can obtain the soap header and soap header block from the soap envelope.
In axiom, every soap construct wraps an axiom node and  you can get the
axiom node corresponding to each of the soap header blocks using the
...get_base_node methods.

Regards
Nandika