axis-c-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rico M <rickom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2c deployment on Apache - endpoint reference problem
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 16:39:11 GMT
Hi,

A couple of calls and this is the output..

SENDING DATA..
/* sending time = 17:31:25*/
/* message uuid = 0cb4c7f2-a62f-1df1-213c-000423ce41da*/
---------------------
POST /axis2/services/hello HTTP/1.1
User-Agent: Axis2C/1.7.0
Content-Length: 832
Content-Type: application/soap+xml;charset=UTF-8
Host: localhost:90

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><soap:Header xmlns:wsa="
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"><MYHeader xmlns="
http://MY.org/1.1/Header/"><From><SystemId>lulz</SystemId></From><Credential><User>UserName</User><Password>****</Password></Credential><To><systemId>System
ID</systemId></To><Timestamp>DD-MM-YY</Timestamp><EchoTok>DD-MM-YY</EchoTok><TransactionId>100</TransactionId><Action>stringAct</Action></MYHeader><wsa:To>
http://localhost:90/axis2/services/hello</wsa:To><wsa:Action>
http://localhost/axis2/services/hello</wsa:Action><wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:0cb4308a-a62f-1df1-32e6-000423ce41da</wsa:MessageID></soap:Header><soap:Body><greet>Hello
Server!</greet></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>



RETRIEVING DATA..
/* retrieving time = 17:31:25*/
/* time throughput = 0 sec(s)*/
---------------------
HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 16:31:25 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.14 (Fedora)
Content-Length: 618
Connection: close
Content-Type: application/soap+xml

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><soap:Body><soap:Fault><soap:Code><soap:Value>soap:Receiver</soap:Value></soap:Code><soap:Reason><soap:Text
xmlns:xml="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace" xml:lang="en">Service Not
Found</soap:Text></soap:Reason><soap:Detail><Exception>Service Not
Found,
Endpoint referance address is http://localhost:90/axis2/services/hello and
wsa actions is http://localhost/axis2/services/hello
</Exception></soap:Detail></soap:Fault></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>



Still failing :(



On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 4:29 PM, Rico M <rickomuer@gmail.com> wrote:

> The operation name is correct, here is a extract of tcpmon.
>
> SENDING DATA..
> /* sending time = 16:11:36*/
> /* message uuid = e69f1244-a623-1df1-3aa7-000423ce41da*/
> ---------------------
> POST /axis2/services/hello HTTP/1.1
> User-Agent: Axis2C/1.7.0
> Content-Length: 588
> Content-Type: application/soap+xml;charset=UTF-8
> Host: localhost:90
>
> <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="
> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><soap:Header><MYHeader xmlns="
> http://MY.org/1.1/Header/"><From><SystemId>lulz</SystemId></From><Credential><User>UserName</User><Password>****</Password></Credential><To><systemId>System
> ID</systemId></To><Timestamp>DD-MM-YY</Timestamp><EchoTok>DD-MM-YY</EchoTok><TransactionId>100</TransactionId><Action>stringAct</Action></MYHeader></soap:Header><soap:Body><greet>Hello
> Server!</greet></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>
>
>
>
> RETRIEVING DATA..
> /* retrieving time = 16:11:36*/
> /* time throughput = 0 sec(s)*/
> ---------------------
> HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
> Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 15:11:36 GMT
> Server: Apache/2.2.14 (Fedora)
> Content-Length: 587
> Connection: close
> Content-Type: application/soap+xml
>
> <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="
> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><soap:Body><soap:Fault><soap:Code><soap:Value>soap:Receiver</soap:Value></soap:Code><soap:Reason><soap:Text
> xmlns:xml="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace" xml:lang="en">Service Not
> Found</soap:Text></soap:Reason><soap:Detail><Exception>Service
Not Found,
> Endpoint referance address is http://localhost:90/axis2/services/hello and
> wsa actions is
> (null)</Exception></soap:Detail></soap:Fault></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>
>
>
> What is Soap Action ? Are you suggesting the request should be WS-Adressing
> compliant ie. have all the things mentioned here :
>
> http://wso2.org/library/176
>
> Cheers!
>
>
> On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 3:26 PM, Deepal Jayasinghe <deepalk@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> There could be few reason behind this:
>>  - You have not set up the soap action
>>  - You have not provide the operation name correctly
>>
>>
>> Try setting one or both the above.
>>
>> Deepal
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 10:01 AM, Rico M <rickomuer@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi I am facing a strange problem accessing web services via Apache2. I
>> have
>> > configured it as per the quick start guide. The following URL shows my
>> > services are deployed as well...
>> >
>> > http://XX.XX.XX.103/axis2/services
>> >
>> > hello
>> >
>> > Quick start guide hello service sample.
>> >
>> > Available Operations
>> >
>> > greet
>> >
>> > The following end point ref does not resolve in the call of the web
>> service
>> > :
>> >
>> > "http://XX.XX.XX.103:80/services/hello"
>> >
>> > It fails in the web server with the following error :
>> >
>> > [Thu Aug 12 14:49:46 2010] [info]  Service Not found. Endpoint reference
>> is
>> > :http://XX.XX.XX.103:80/services/hello
>> >
>> > Is there anything which i am missing ? I am able to call this using the
>> > simple axis server.
>> >
>> > Cheers!
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> http://blogs.deepal.org
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: c-user-unsubscribe@axis.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: c-user-help@axis.apache.org
>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message