axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis Architecture : Nodes, Elements ..
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:58:34 GMT
If we take your example

<xml>
 <hi salute="konichiwwa">
    <name>
        Mr.Han
    </name>
  </hi>
</xml>

Then Node could be ant of the above (same as node in DOM) (for example
white spaces), and element would be <name>...<name>. And text node
would be "Mr. Han" and attribute would be "salute="konichiwwa".

To understand more about the (as Sanjiva suggested) Axiom web site or
Axis2 web site and find the articles which have explained concepts in
detailed.

Deepal

--
http://blogs.deepal.org